Walk- In Drive For B. Pharm/M. Pharm / D.Pharm from 10 to19 April at Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Ltd.
KIMS Hospitals is hiring for Pharmacist for Secunderabad Unit
Position Reports To Head of Department
Min. Qualification: B. Pharmacy/M. Pharmacy / D.Pharmacy
Min Experience: 0-3 Yrs
- Serves patients by preparing medications, giving pharmacological information to the multidisciplinary health care team, and monitoring patient drug therapies.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders and detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians' workflow, verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals, and verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals and counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Develops hospital staff’s pharmacological knowledge by participating in clinical programs and training pharmacy staff, students, interns, externs, residents, and health care professionals.
- Complies with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration by monitoring nursing unit inspection.
- Maintains records for controlled substances and removes outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory.
- Supervises the work results of support personnel.
- Maintains current registration, studies existing and new legislation anticipates legislation and advises management on needed actions.
- Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Time and Venue
- 10th April - 19th April, 9.30 AM - 5.30 PM
- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Ltd. | Address: 1-8-31/1, Minister Road, Secunderabad - 500 003 |Website: www.kimshospitals.com | Mohan:7981876842
- Contact - kusuma ( 8106336363 )