Production Manager - Oral (OSD)
- Should have handful of exposure in Tablet, liquid oral, oral power, bolus, paste. Ets
- Should have worked at WHO GMP approved plant and have exposure to EU GMP audit also.
- Executes the shift production schedule for deputed area and ensures strict compliance to the Standard Operating Procedures, cGMP norms and productivity standards to produce quality product as per plan.
- Managing production activities in cost effective manner and Budget adherence
- Sound knowledge on trouble shooting of products and should be able to support formulation and development.
- Lead the team in achieving production target related to Quality, compliance, production and cost targets.
- Co-ordination with planning and purchase department for availability
- Material as per planning.
- To ensure that the equipment's and machineries used in the plant are validated/revalidated in time by proper co-ordination with Engineering and QA departments.
- Ensures reduction in wastages and maximises efficiencies (Avoiding reprocess of any batch).
- Planning and its execution, Coordination with cross functional teams and utilisation of available resources
- Effective implementation of production planning with CGMP norms.
- Ensure online documentation on shop floor.
- Co-ordinates with Engineering to promptly attend to breakdown / preventive maintenance during the shift.
- Supervises the production/ packaging activity to ensure maximum productivity.
- Implements & approve changes in operational procedures.
- Prepares online documentation and generates shift reports; Prepares updated MIS reports and makes available to management as and when required.
- Coordinates and supports Shift Lead during technology transfer and product commercialization and implements approved changes in operational procedures.
- Ensures completion of process and equipment validation on a periodic basis.
- Ensures safety, statutory and housekeeping standards are adhered to during each shift.
- Identifies their training and development needs and ensures their fulfillment.
- Ensures compliance with Company policies and values.
- New ideas for optimizing efficiency & flow.
Required Candidate profile
- Having knowledge of Tablets, liquid oral, sachet mfg. Process & skills. WHO GMP and EU GMP skills.
- Familiar with all pharma activity in production for WHO & EU GMP.
Note: Interested candidates please mail your updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your Current CTC, Expected CTC & Notice Period.