Openings in Amneal Pharmaceuticals For RAJODA, Ahmedabad
We will have an opportunity for competent, dynamic and motivated candidates to join our USFDA/MHRA approved manufacturing plants in Ahmedabad.
Store & Warehouse (OSD)
Designation: Trainee Associate/Associate
Qualification: D. Pharm/ B Sc./ B Com
Total Experience: 1 to 3 years
Desired Profile :
• Knowledge of Packaging materials & finished goods
• Knowledge of Receipt, storage, and dispensing of packaging materials as per respective Sops.
• Knowledge of online documentation as per cGMP & GDP for all activities which are to be done in the warehouse.
• Knowledge to handle Retest & Expired packaging Materials.
• Knowledge to handle packaging material for destruction.
• Knowledge of cleaning of warehouse & dispensing area, to monitor temperature & humidity of warehouse & dispensing area, differential pressure of areas & R-LAF, daily balance verification & calibration.
• Knowledge of all types of data entry in ERP and computer (i.e. stock credit, debit & stock update, etc in ERP, training related data entry, and all types of report preparation).
The candidate with good communication and interpersonal skills, computer knowledge, and exposure to cGMP/GLP Knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirement is essential (Preferred 21 CFR compliance))
Only Interested & Relevant candidates may share their updated profile with email@example.com