Executive/ Sr. Officer/ Officer/ Operators (Sterile Manufacturing)
We are looking for competent, dynamic, and motivated candidates for suitable positions for the Injectable unit for our Ahmedabad SEZ Matoda Plant.
Sterile Manufacturing ( Injectable unit /Parenteral Unit)
- Designation: Executive/ Sr. Officer/ Officer/ Operators
- Qualification: M. Pharm/ B.Pharm/ Diploma Engineering/ D. Pharm/ B.Sc/ ITI
- Total Experience: 02 to 07 years
- Area: Aseptic & Controlled area (Sealing, Filling, capping, Production QMS)
Line: Ophthalmic, Vial, PFS & LYO
- Officer: 25
- Operator: 50
- To observe & follow all rules and regulations of the production department.
- To be aware and responsible for achieving the quality objectives and fulfilling the requirements of the quality of the company's service by means of applicable quality procedures.
- Sound technical knowledge of Aseptic area and controlled area related activities.
- Technical exposure and expertise on vial filling, sealing, Autoclave, Lyophilizer, PFS filling, cartridge filling machine.
- Knowledge of Regulatory guidelines and exposure of USFDA audits.
- Knowledge of Eye drop filling machine and related batch mfg. process.
- Knowledge of Quality Management System (QMS) i.e. change control, Deviation, CAPA, and documentation in the manufacturing area of injectable.
- Expertise in batch manufacturing and preparation related activities.
- Knowledge of equipment validation and qualifications in injectable.
- Must be from Parenteral background
Preferred Exposure for Ophthalmic line:
Three piece-sterile eye drop filling machine operation (Groninger), Nanomill Operation, Manufacturing and Filtration vessel operation, CIP and SIP processing
Required Candidate profile
- The candidate with good communication and interpersonal skills, computer knowledge, and exposure to cGMP/ GLP Knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirements is essential.
- Candidate should have 02 to 07 years of relevant experience in USFDA regulatory approved pharmaceuticals (Preferred 21 CFR compliance) organization.
- You may walk-in for an interview with current CV along with CTC proof Appointment letter, Increment letter & last 3 months salary slip & Bank statement, Aadhar & PAN card and 2 passport size photograph.
- Those who have already attended the interview in the last 6 month need not appear again for an interview
- If you are unable to attend the interview you can share cv on email@example.com
Below things need to follow:
- All precautions pertaining to Covid 19 pandemic will be strictly followed.
- Please do not attend an interview if you are suffering from any health issue (cold, cough, fever, or Sore Throat). We can conduct a telephonic or video meeting with you later.
- Face Mask is mandatory all the time you are in the premises.
- Social distance will be followed strictly.
- Kindly co-operate with security personnel
Time and Venue:
20th September, 9.30 AM - 3.00 PM
Amneal Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Plot No 15,16,17 Pharmez Village: Matoda Sarkhej Bavla Road, Ahmedabad.
Contact - Neha Modi