Assistant / Officer – Drug Regulatory Affairs
Are you a highly responsible person?
Are you always helping people?
Do you have a knack for knowing how to partner with people?
Mega Lifesciences is looking for an Assistant or Officer in our Drug Regulatory Affairs team in a fast-paced environment that will offer an opportunity to learn and to expand your portfolio.
As an Assistant or Officer, your key tasks are as below:
- Initial checking of artwork in line with the approved artworks.
- Coordination with the artwork team for changes/corrections and follow-ups.
- Print proof checking with the approved artwork.
- Preparation and follow up of administrative documentation for submission at countries.
Qualification & Experience
Applications are invited from the candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Any gender, aged 20 25 years old, Indian nationality.
- Any Bachelors Degree
- At least 0 to 2 years of experience in Drug Regulatory Affairs in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Professional use of MS office.
Skill & Knowledge
The ideal candidate must have good communication skills in the English language (spoken, reading & written) and have an eye for details.
If you are eager to make the most of this opportunity, please send your resume via firstname.lastname@example.org with "Job Application No: HCD/2020/RIN15 - (Applicant's name)"
or APPLY NOW.
For further information, please call +91 22 4141 7900 ext. 914 (Mr.Anup).